Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Does remove-zit work?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mollynellie's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Two of our dolls have blue dye on their faces (caused by blue dye from a backpack on our last plane trip). Has anyone used this? Does it bleach their faces? Thanks!

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I used it repeatedly on a vintage barbie who had green ear. It works great and there was NO bleaching!!! I think it would work wonderfully on your dolls!!! I recommend it. It does take a while to ship to you because they make the batch fresh so it will last longer. I wish you the best in removing the stains!!!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 05, 2005 10:25 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So would it work on my Spring Pearl doll's green ear?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •